Thursday, December 13, 2012

JadeMadeCreations Teething Necklace

Blue and White Indio wrap scrap teething necklace
I recently purchased a wrap scrap teething necklace to match my son's favorite wrap. And when I say favorite I mean FAVORITE. Jackson sleeps with the wrap every single night. When he brings me a wrap to wear him in 90% of the time it's this one specific wrap. I've literally had to beg him to use other wraps. It's a crazy love for this one wrap!

Some of you may know that I'm a instaholic. I LOVE instagram. I have certain people on there that I love to look at their pictures all the time. It's so much fun! I love seeing all the mamas babywearing and breastfeeding. I've even made a few friends.

One of those friends is amazingly crafty. And is getting more so ever day. She makes so many things! Head bands, teething necklaces, door latch covers, etc. Shes awesome. Well one day she posted a picture of a ton of wrap scraps and said she had even more than that. Well, just on the off chance that she MIGHT have a scrap of Jacks favorite wrap I asked her. And she did!! I was so excited!

I asked her is she would make me a teething necklace out of it and she very kindly agreed to. She was so amazing to work with. She didn't have enough of the scrap to make the whole necklace out of the scrap so she went to a few different stores to look for the perfect ribbon to match. The customer service was amazing! She called everyday to tell me where she was in making it. which only took two days! She shipped immediately and I had it just two days later!

When I received the necklace I was absolutely in love with it. It was perfect. Jackson was SO excited when he saw it. He went and grabbed his wrap and begged me to wear him. It was adorable.

I would love to spread the wrap scrappy love! (she also does things with regular fabric) You can locate her Facebook page here. Hope you guys love them as much as I do!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope Christian loves being worn as much as Jackson does. It's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he will Maggie! The more you do it the more theyll enjoy it and get used to it. i absolutely love seeing your babywearing pictures! i didnt wrap jackson was he was that little so im super jealous =)

      Delete